Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getaran Jiwa

Hi,

Welcome to my blog, Getaran Jiwa. This is not a tribute homepage for the legendary P. Ramlee, but just a platform for me to pen my thoughts about life and share my experiences with you.
Rather a late bloomer, but thanks to my Bernama colleague, Zukiman Zain (klazz.blogspot.com), I am now officially a blogger.

To kickstart my page, I am dedicating this stirring and touching song from the movie Antara Dua Darjat to all P. Ramlee fans out there. Below are the lyrics of Getaran Jiwa, and hope you enjoy the song as much as I do.

Getaran Jiwa

Melanda hatiku

Tersusun nada

Irama dan lagu

Walau hanya sederhana

Tetapi tak mengapa

Moga dapat membangkitkan

Sedarlah kamu wahai insan

.

Tak mungkin hilang

Irama dan lagu

Bagaikan kembang

Sentiasa bermadu

Andai dipisah

Lagu dan irama

Lemah tiada berjiwa

Hampa






2 comments:

kl@zz.com said...

Welcome to blogosphere!
It's never too late to become a blogger in this age of new media.
All the best.

salby said...

thank you my friend.
am into my second piece.
thank you for your support,
and happy blogging!